Tuesday, November 20, 2007

♫ Wide Open Spaces ♪

♪ Room to make our big mistakes ♫

Yes, I'm a Dixie Chicks fan. And we've now got all the wide open space this house can handle. Check it out below!


The plastic sheet is covering the stairwell. I had so much trouble visualizing how this was going to work, so I'm so excited that I can understand the space better! Check out the dual header action!

Also, they removed the arch from the breakfast nook and installed a header so we're gonna give Jenna a call to come back and do some more with the sledgehammer. Just kidding!

2 comments:

jay said...

The added bonus to all of this is an incredible amount of natural light that floods our kitchen! I still have a hard time believing it's the same space

Anonymous said...

I guess no more bonfires for us. Sad.... We could of filled up a baby pool with hot water and then built a fire. Our own little jacuzzi for the holidays!