Wednesday, July 13, 2005

FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING

We move into this joint in FIVE days. Monday we've hired Del's Movers to come out and move out all our stuff. Currently, Jason and his crew (which invariably includes Scotty, but also thus far Scott and Mark, as well) are busy busting their assess hanging drywall while I pack up the condo.

I need more boxes. And more hours. And more sleep. And more speed. I want to be BLURRY with speed.

Yet here I sit.

Check out the gallery. WTF?! I gotta go pack!

Also, BTW, my band, bad nurse, played its first show this weekend: www.badnurseband.com. We are soo cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drywall rocks!! I just got home from drywalling. 2:30am rocks! I sleep now.

richmanrush said...

i farted

Jen said...

Gee, thanks, Rich. Wanna direct some of that destructive power on what remains of the staircase that gives new meaning to the word rickety this week?